Egypt & The Nile(Twin Room,Start Cairo, End Cairo)
Egypt & The Nile(Twin Room,start Cairo, End Cairo)
You’ll come for the Great Pyramids, but you’ll never want to leave thanks to the captivating chaos juxtaposed against gentle days floating down the Nile. With 3-nights sailing on a traditional Felucca and your very own Egyptian Trip Manager from start to finish, this is the only way to truly step into the ancient world of Egypt.
Nile Cruise – Aswan
- Sit back & chill as you drift down the Nile on a traditional felucca sailing boat
- Local villages, ancient sites & stunning scenery – see them all on your relaxing three-night cruise down the Nile
Luxor to Hurghada
- Guided tour through the Valley of Kings
- See the Colossos of Memnon
- Visit an Egyptian village
- Here in Egypt, we match the accommodation to the country itself – diverse and incredible in equal measure. 3-nights will be spent in swanky hotels, 1-night on a couchette train riding twin-birth from Cairo to Aswan, & 3-nights will be spent cruising down the Nile, no less.
- Not familiar with Egyptian cuisine? You will be, and you’ll be uber impressed might we add. We’ll sort you out with 7 continental breakfasts to kick start each day of adventure, 3 lunches, & 5 dinners. The rest of the time you can stretch the waist of your pants overstuffed shortbread biscuits, tahini salads & eggplant moussaka.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager, who knows the streets of Egypt better than you know the depths of your bucket list. When it comes to transport, an experienced and legendary driver team will be taking the reins; trust us, they’re always a hoot.
Cairo to Aswan via Giza
Nile Cruise - Aswan
Nile Cruise - Aswan to Edfu
Nile Cruise - Edfu to Luxor
Luxor to Hurghada
Hurghada to Cairo